Lemon Learning Training: Improving G Suite Use
To truly help our customers with Google Suite, Lemon Learning integrates productive features and processing tips within the user interface. Lemon Learning guides send push notifications on specific pages and deliver useful information such as tooltips, contextualized information, and more information without launching a particular guide.
What is G Suite?
G Suite, formerly called Google Apps, is a solution for both individuals and businesses to easily work together and communicate across all media from a smartphone to a computer.
Lemon Learning Guides for G Suite
Lemon Learning has comprehensive guides for G Suites to offer advanced and effective training.
- Google Drive: A Google-provided service that enables the sharing and storaging of files in the cloud.
- Google Docs: A word processing software that allows you to create and edit documents and work as a team online.
- Google Mail (GMail): Google’s email service accessible from any browser and mobile devices.
- Google Slides: Accessible via Google Drive, this online software gives the user the ability to create a presentation.
- Google Sheets: Allows you to create spreadsheets for a variety of tasks.
- Google Calendar: Share events on an online calendar with colleagues and external guests.
- AODocs: Document management solution running on Google’s cloud platform.
Our approach to G Suite
Interactive Guides integrated directly into G Suite
Customized content: Create your own guides to meet your needs.
Expertise on G Suite: Our project managers will assist you with any questions you might have regarding G Suite.
Fast Deployment: The Lemon Learning rapidly deploys the guides to respect your timeline.
For a client in the retail industry, Lemon Learning implemented a solution for G Suite. An educational support has been implemented to enable our customers to manage documents better internally and collaborate more effectively.
"I had very positive feedbacks on the guides, which give an efficient approach to Google Apps and all the other technical tools for capturing, processing and sharing information."