Lemon Learning Training: Improving G Suite Use
To truly help users within G Suite, rather than offering dispersed training content in multiple locations, Lemon Learning integrates time-saving features, process tips and productivity within the user interface. In addition to step-by-step guides, Lemon Learning allows you to send alerts on specific pages (push messages) and display useful information on specific fields (tooltips: contextualized information, for example to help fill in certain fields without having launched a particular guide).
What is G Suite?
G Suite, formerly called Google Apps, is a solution for both individuals and businesses to make it easier for them to work together and communicate across all media, from the phone to the computer to the Internet through a Tablet.
Lemon Learning Guides for G Suite
G Suite integrates a set of components on which Lemon Learning has comprehensive guides to offer advanced and effective training.
- Google Drive: A Google-provided service that enables the sharing and storage of files in the cloud.
- Google Docs: A word processing software that allows you to create and edit documents online and work as a team in real time.
- Google Mail (GMail): Google’s electronic messaging service is accessible directly from any browser and mobile support.
- Google Slides: Accessible via Google Drive, this online software gives the user the ability to create a presentation from text, images and videos.
- Google Sheets: Allows you to manipulate spreadsheets for a variety of tasks.
- Google Calendar: Share events and calendars with collaborators and external guests and sync them to all media.
- AODocs: Document management solution running on Google’s cloud platform
Our adoption project approach for G Suite
Content directly integrated with G Suite for optimal use of each tool
Customized content: Create a training adapted to your users thanks to our author tool in just a few clicks .
Expertise G Suite: We support you in your pedagogical approach so that you can benefit from the expertise of our project managers.
Speed of Deployment: The Lemon Learning solution offers you rapid and adapted deployment especially for important projects.
Example of a concrete case
For a client in the retail and distribution sector, Lemon Learning has implemented a solution for G Suite adapted to employees. An educational support has been put in place to enable learners to manage documents better internally and collaborate more effectively.
Sample G Suite: How to use Google Docs?
- Discover the many features of the software
- Learn to create and share documents
- Optimize teamwork
- Interact with other apps in the Google Apps cloud
"I had very positive feedback on the guides which give a global view on how Google Apps operate with all the technical tools for capturing, processing and sharing information."