With the Lemon Learning training, facilitate the use of Moodle
Integrated directly into Moodle, our interactive library gives you access to our guides designed specifically for you. The goal is to offer a simple and effective e-learning solution to help your employees step by step through the Moodle interface. Our content, accessible in a few clicks, presents the various features of the tool to the user and the step-by-step guide facilitates the adoption of the software.
Unlike traditional learning, the user saves time and is able to easily exploit the benefits offered by Moodle. Beyond the training and performance support aspect, we also focus on adoption. Since the release of Moodle 2.0, a new version is online every 6 months. Lemon Learning allows you to keep your training content up-to-date with successive Moodle updates and deployments. In order to stay informed with the latest updates, push messages will inform you as soon as a guide is available. These appear as pop-up bubbles and are activates when you connect to the Moodle platform.
What is Moodle?
Founded in 2002, Moodle is an online learning platform promoting exchanges between teachers and students around educational content. This tool shares many features with other online training programs. It includes a module for creating tests that can be shared and reused in different test contexts. Moodle is also very flexible, allowing it to meet the needs of trainers and optimize the management of different content.
To date, the platform has been translated into more than 120 languages and now has 100 million users.
Tools built into Moodle
- Course management: The teacher has the possibility to modify all the settings for his class. These can be organized by categories, formats and activities.
- Duty module: Students can upload their homework directly onto the server. The teacher’s feedback is displayed on each student’s work and a notification is emailed to him/her.
- Forum module: This discussion tool allows students to ask questions directly to the concerned teacher.
- Module Test: Teachers have the opportunity to insert their questions into a database. These are categorized and can be reused for other tests. The tests are automatically evaluated, and can be scored again if questions are modified.
- Database module: A feature that allows the teacher to collect information according to a defined model.
Our project approach to adopt Moodle
We have content directly integrated with Moodle for rapid and optimal adoption of each tool
Customized content: Do you want a training plan adapted to your needs? Design your own guides in just a few clicks to make getting started with Moodle easier.
Moodle expertise: Our teams accompany you throughout your educational process so that you can benefit from the expertise of our project managers.
Rapid Deployment: We guarantee fast deployment on any of your projects
Lemon Learning rolled out an integrated training on Moodle to make the platform easier for the entire faculty of a client university. Educational support has been set up to support our client in a change management process.
"This solution has enabled our entire teaching team to use the platform more effectively which is a real plus for fostering work between teachers and students"