What is SAP?
SAP is one of the most powerful ERPs in the market. SAP helps companies to manage their data, sales management, accounting records, and human resource management. Providing a global perspective in a decision making process that could positively impact the entire organization, company or service.
SAP was created in Germany in 1972 by five former IBM employees, who wanted to develop a standard real-time business data management software. In 1980, the company expanded internationally in various countries (USA, Italy, Denmark and Sweden). Today, SAP continues to grow with the launch of Hana in 2015, allowing the publisher to create a cloud that further expands its range of possibilities.
SAP Cloud Tools
- S/4 Hana: ERP based on SAP’s new In-Memory architecture. It stands out as SAP’s flagship offering, which incorporates tools such as Simple Finance, Simple Logistics, IBP for Finance and Cash Management.
- SuccessFactors: a HR management cloud solution, which collects and interprets real-time data: talent management, key HR functions, collaboration tools and personnel management analysis tools.
- SAP C4C (Hybris): SAP Cloud CRM solution, agile and integration for ERP. SAP Cloud for Customer supports all customer relationship processes from marketing to sales. It connects back-office systems to customers, which connects the supply chain to interactions on social networks.
- Business Objects Cloud (BOC): Online Reporting Tool
Our approach to SAP
Help with software deployment: We provide comprehensive training for the main SAP modules to help discover all of its features.
Customized Content: Create your own content in a few clicks using our tool and apply your guides to your specific SAP practices.
SAP expertise: Our teams have developed strong skills in SAP modules and can support you in the long term.
Fast deployment: Lemon Learning interactive guides are suitable for massive, multilingual deployments and addressing diverse populations.
Real Case with our customer
As part of a major deployment, Lemon Learning has set up a complete training course on SAP C4C, specific to the uses of the target population. A management process was put in place (questionnaires, communication, newsletters) to accompany the deployment.
SAP SucessFactors training with Lemon Learnings
- Step-by-step guides to help you take control of the platform
- Interactive content accessible directly from the SuccessFactors interface.
- Lemon Tooltips (contextual information allowing to communicate with the user)
- An author tool to allow you to design your own guides according to your best internal practices.
"We appreciated the ability to adapt the tool to our environments as well as the professionalism of our interlocutors at Lemon Learning, who have always been very available to answer to our requests. "