Want to know more about us?

Since 2014, we’ve revolutionized software training and support, accompanying thousands of users in their successful adoption of digital tools. Today we’re proud to work with over 160 companies.

Lemon Learning ancien logo

Our mission

At Lemon Learning, we put technology at the service of human potential. Our mission is to simplify the digital transformation process for companies by empowering users with easy-to-use software.

Our goal is to facilitate users throughout their software adoption journey by making digital tools simpler, more streamlined, and more enjoyable to use. At the heart of our project is our belief in learning by doing.

Our journey

Image de Pierre Leroux et Thomas gereec à Lemon Learning

Our Beginning

In 2014, our CEO, Pierre Leroux, launched Lemon Learning.

Equipe Lemon Learning au salon solution Learning Technologies à Paris

First Million Users

Lemon Learning achieves its first million users and the trust of 10 major accounts.

International Development

We gained over 160 clients and 2 million users worldwide.

plateforme Lemon Analyze

Launch of Lemon Analyze

In 2022, we launched Lemon Analyze, a breakthrough feature for IT services.

Awards & recognition

Who is Lemon Learning?


Create an impact

We believe that every member of our team contributes to the success of the company.

  • Ambition – We encourage individuals to strive for success and take on new challenges. We believe employees should have access to resources that help drive their professional growth.
  • Teamwork – We foster a culture that values teamwork and collaboration. Our organization consists of six specialized teams who work together to provide consistent support and the best possible service to our clients.
  • Open mindedness – We encourage an environment where ideas, perspectives and constructive feedback are valued. Our continued goal is to foster a creative, diverse and inclusive environment.

Image de Pierre Leroux, directeur Lemon Learning

Our management team

We believe positive company culture starts at the top. Alongside our CEO, our leadership team is committed to empowering its teams by encouraging feedback, promoting continuous learning, and making values based decisions.

Flexible opportunities

At Lemon Learning, we're always searching for friendly, motivated and ambitious people that embody our common values. We're currently made up of 6 specialized teams of nearly 60 employees, from various backgrounds and nationalities.

We also believe in flexible opportunities, with 70% of our team benefiting from hybrid remote positions and the remaining 30%, working fully remote.

Trusted by

+ 160 of the world’s most successful companies

altran capgemini
altran capgemini